Sunday, June 30, 2013

April-May 2013

Well, I have no idea what was going on in April and May.  I only keep track based on pictures and there aren't many pictures.  In April, I did have another birthday.  26.  I can't believe I'm official upper 20s! :(  I did have a great birthday though.  Josh spoiled me as always.
 
We also refinished our kitchen table and chairs.  It was ALOT of work, much more than we thought.  It took us forever too but we both LOVED how they turned out.  Here are some after pics from my phone with not the best lighting but you get the idea.  Everything was pretty banged up from moving.  Click here for a pic of when we first bought the set.


My mom came out for a visit during the long Memorial Day weekend.  We had a wonderful time!  She is our first visitor here in New Jersey and we have been here for a year!  Our families need to step it up these next two years especially if they want a place to stay while they visit the east coast!

Mom and I mostly just relaxed and took it easy.  We both work full time and were excited to spend some relaxing time together!  We did go to the beach at Cape May and absolutely loved it.  Its such a cute little town and so beautiful!  We went into a few shops and enjoyed the nice beach!






 
I'm so glad my mom was able to come out.  Its been too long since I have seen her and have really been able to spend some one on one time with her.  It was a great visit!  Love you, Mom!  Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous table Dina. I have been wanting to refinish our table but not knowing where to start.
    love what you did with yours. So glad you enjoyed your mom's visit. I need a vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful relaxing time with my baby girl! I love you, Dinie!

    ReplyDelete